GCG Structure and Policy
The Company governance structure is established based on the function, authority and responsibilities of each organ in accordance with Law No. 40 year 2007, related Financial Services Authority regulations and the Articles of Association.
In general, the Company governance structure is divided into Primary Organ and Supporting Organ.
The Primary Organ is as follows:
The Supporting Organs consist of Committees under the Board of Commissioners and Functions under the Board of Directors.
GCG Implementation Legal Reference
The Company’s management and its GCG implementation refer to the regulatory issued by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) and IDX, as follows:
- Law of Republic Indonesia No. 40 Year 2007 on Limited Liability Companies and its implementing regulations.
- Law of Republic Indonesia No. 8 Year 1995 on Capital Market and its implementing regulations.
- Regulation of Financial Services Authority No. 21/ POJK.04/2015 dated 16 December 2015 on the Implementation of Corporate Governance Guidelines of Public Companies.
- Circular Letter of Financial Services Authority No. 32/ SEOJK.04/2015 regarding Governance Guidelines of Public Companies.
- GCG best practices at national level and ASEAN through ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard/ ACGS.
Internally, the implementation of GCG is based on the Company’s Articles of Association and internal policies including operational policies, codes of ethics and whistleblowing system.