The Audit Committee was established and is responsible to the Board of Commissioners to implement the internal control and audit as well as providing an independent opinion to matters that require attention of the Board of Commissioners in accordance with the principles of Good Corporate Governance and prevailing laws and regulation.
The Company’s Audit Committee is established by the decree of the Board of Commissioners No. AAID/Sk-Dk/4-2018/001 and No. AAID/Sk-Dk/4-2018/002 dated 30 April 2018 in accordance with:
- The Financial Services Authority (OJK) Regulation No. 55/ POJK.04/2015 dated 23 December 2015 on Establishment and Implementation Guidelines of the Audit Committee.
- Indonesia Stock Exchange Regulation No. I-A.
- The Company’s Articles of Association.
- Board of Commissioners Decree No. AAID/SK-DK/4-2018/001 dated 30 April 2018
- Board of Commissioners Decree No. AAID/SK-DK/4-2018/002 dated 30 April 2018
- Board of Commissioners Decree No. AAID/SK-DK/06-2019/003 dated 24 Juni 2019
Audit Commitee Charter
The Company has in place the Audit Committee Charter ratified by the Board of Commissioners on October 1, 2018, which contains the work guidance of the Audit Committee including the duties and responsibilities and the convention of the Committee Meetings.
Audit Commitee Profile
The Audit Committee consists of one Chairman and two Members. The following is the profile details of Audit Committee:
| Agus Toni Soetirto
Chairman of Audit Committee/ Independent Commissioner
|Terms of Office||5 (five) years|
|Appointment Basis||Board of Commissioners Decree No. AAID/SK-DK/4-2018/001 dated 30 April 2018|
|Educational Background||Bachelor degree in Agribusiness Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, from Bogor Agricultural Institute, 1981.|
|Professional Experience||April 2016 – April 2017: Commercial Director at PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
April 2016 – July 2017: President Commissioner of Aerowisata Garuda Indonesia Group
May 2006 – March 2016: Consumer Business Director at PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
October 2002 - March 2006: Commercial Director at PT Bank Bukopin Tbk
July 1999 – August 2002: Risk Management Compliance & Director at PT Bank Bukopin Tbk.
| Avian Widyasmono
Member of Audit Committee/ Independent Party
|Terms of Office||2 (two) years|
|Appointment Basis||Board of Commissioners Decree No. AAID/SK-DK/4-2018/002 dated 30 April 2018|
|Educational Background||Master of Management (M.M.) in Strategic Management at Prasetya Mulya Indonesia Jakarta 2004-2006, and Bachelor’s Degree in accounting (S.Ak.) in Accounting at STIE Perbanas – Jakarta 1987-1992|
|Professional Experience|| September 2018 – Current: Chief of Financial Officer, PT. Garda Paksi Nusantara.
December 2016 – February 2017: Chief of Financial Officer, PT. Whitesky Aviation.
November 2015 – October 2016: Commissioner, PT. Jabar Rekind Geothermal.
December 2012 – October 2015, PT. Wijaya Karya Jabar Power.
May 2010 – October 2015: President Director, PT Jabar Rekind Geothermal.
June 2011 – December 2012: Director, PT Wijaya Karya Jabar Power.
Aug 2009 – May 2010: Special Staff Finance Director, PT. Geo Dipa Energy.
Feb 2008 – Aug 2009: Director, PT. Rinjani Maritim Transportasi.
Jul 2006 – Mar 2008: Vice President Finance, Infinite Capital.
May 1997 – Jun 2006: Bakrie Group Company.
| Ami Laksmikanti
Member of Audit Committee/Independent Party
|Terms of Office||2 (two) years|
|Appointment Basis||Board of Commissioners Decree No. AAID/SK-DK/06-2019/003 dated 24 June 2019|
|Educational Background||Short Course in Cash Flow Management from University of Prasetya Mulia Jakarta 2001
Short Course in Account Officer from Institue Bankir Indonesia Jakarta 1998
Short Course in Credit Analyst from Institue Bankir Indonesia Jakarta 1997
Bachelor Degree of Economic from University of Khatolik Parahyangan Bandung 1991-1996
|Professional Experience||May 2018 - present: GA and HR Manager, PT Tigadaya Group
Sept 2004 - Mei 2017: Finance and Office Manager, PT Tigadaya Semesta
2000 - 2004: Investor Relation Officer, Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA)
1999 - 2000: Administrative Assistant, Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA)
1997 - 1999: Corporate Finance Service Assistant, Long Term Credit Bank of Japan
Independency of Audit Committee
Pursuant to the Audit Committee Charter and referring to POJK No. 55/POjk.04/2015 dated 23 December 2015 the Audit Committee shall act independently in carrying out its duties and responsibilities. All members of the Company’s Audit Committee have fulfilled the independence requirement as set out under the Personal Statement documented by the Corporate Secretary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the financial information to be issued to the public and/or the authorities, including financial statements, projection, and other reports relating to financial information of the Company;
- Review the compliance with laws and regulations related to the activities of the Company;
- Provide an independent opinion on any dissenting opinions between the management and the accountant for the provided services;
- Provide recommendations to the Board of Commissioners on the appointment of Accountant based on the independency, scope of assignment, and fees;
- Review the implementation of audit by internal auditor and oversee the implementation of follow-up actions by the Board of Directors on the findings of internal auditor;
- Review the risk management activities conducted by the Board of Directors, if the Company or Public Company does not have a risk monitoring function under the Board of Commissioners;
- Review complaints relating to accounting and financial reporting processes of the Company or Public Company;
- Review and advise the Board of Commissioners on potential conflict of interest of the Company;
- Maintain the confidentiality of documents, data and information of the Company.
Audit Committee Activities Implementation in 2021
The realization of the Audit Committee work program in 2021 is as follows:
- The Audit Committee has reviewed the Company’s 2021 financial statements, both quarterly reports and annual reports. The Audit Committee has also discussed several issues requiring the attention from the Board of Directors and management and has proposed performance improvements.
- The Audit Committee noted that the Company has carried out its activities in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- The Company as a public company, in carrying out its activities has maintained the accountability, transparency and professionalism principles as important elements in GCG practices.
- During 2021, the Audit Committee has held 3 (three)
meetings with 100% attendance of its members.
- Meeting Agenda of Audit Committee 1 – 22 March 2021 Discussion on the Consolidated Audit Report of AAID year 2020
- Meeting Agenda of Audit Committee 2 – 2 June 2021
- Evaluation of Audit Report by the KAP year 2020
- Meeting Agenda of Audit Committee 3 – 29 November 2021 Evaluation of the Financial Statements of Q3 Year 2021 Performance
- The Audit Committee has not participated in any trainings/ seminars/workshops during 2021.
- Work programs during 2021 were as follows:
- Approved the public accountant firm KAP Purwantono, Sungkoro & Surja and have reviewed the KAP in accordance with the requirements of article 28 of the Financial Services Authority Regulation number 13/ POjk.03/2017 regarding the Use of Public Accountant Services (“KAP”) in financial services activities (“OJK Regulation”). And currently auditing activities are being carried out.
- Invited members of the Board of Directors to provide the Company’s overall situation during 2021 and the Committee further provided required recommendations suitable to the conditions of 2021.
Audit Committee Meeting
The Audit Committee Meeting Policy refers to the Company’s Audit Committee Charter, as follows:
- The Audit Committee convenes meeting at least 1 (one) time in 3 (three) months;
- The Audit Committee meeting can only be held if more than half (1/2) of the members are attended;
- The decisions of the Audit Committee Meeting are taken based on deliberation to reach consensus;
- Every Audit Committee Meeting is stated in the Minutes of Meeting including if there are dissenting opinions signed by all members of the Audit Committee present and submitted to the Board of Commissioners.
In 2021 the Audit Committee has convened 3 (three) meetings with 100% member attendance, detailed below:
|1||March 22 2021||Discussion on the Consolidated Audit Report of AAID year 2020|
|2||June 2 2021||Evaluation of Audit Report by the KAP year 2020|
|3||November 29 2021||Evaluation of the Financial Statements of Q3 Year 2021 Performance|
Meeting Frequency and Attendance
|1||Agus Toni Sutirto||Chairman||3||3||100|
Audit Committee Trainings and Seminar
The Audit Committee has not participated in any trainings/seminars/workshop during 2021.