The Corporate Secretary is responsible in facilitating communication between the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners, shareholders, capital market authorities and other stakeholders in order to be efficient, effective, transparent and comprehensive by taking into account the ethical standard, GCG principles and values held by the Company.
The Corporate Secretary is directly responsible to the Board of Directors and is appointed and dismissed based on the Decree of the Board of Directors.
Corporate Secretary Profile
|Education||Bachelor of Accounting - Faculty of Economics University of Indonesia, 2000.
Master of Business Administration - IPMI Business School, 2009.
|Legal Reference||Decree of the Board of Directors of the Company No. AAID/SK-DU/01-2022/001, dated 21 January 2022 on Cessation and Appointment of Corporate Secretary.|
|Professional Background||February 2014 – January 2020 served as Director of Finance at PT The Nielsen Company Indonesia
January 2020 – Present serving as CFO & Director of Finance at PT Indonesia Air Asia.
As a public company and in compliance with the Regulation of the Financial Services Authority No. 35/POJK.04/2014, the Company has appointed Leon Ruben as Corporate Secretary based on the Decree of the Board of Directors No. AAID/SK-DU/01-2022/001 dated 21 January 2022.
Corporate Secretary Charter
The Company has in place the Corporate Secretary Charter as a guideline to undertake the authority, duties and responsibilities.
The Corporate Secretary Charter has been ratified by the President Director, based on the Board of Directors’ Decree No. AAID/CEO-CORSEC/8-2018/017 dated August 29, 2018.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary include:
- Monitor the Company’s compliance with the Company’s Law and other statutory provisions, the Company’s Articles of Association, the Financial Services Authority and capital requirements and other regulatory provisions;
- Establish regular communication with the capital market supervisory bodies including the Financial Services Authority and the Indonesia Stock Exchange, regarding all matters relating to governance, corporate action, and important transactions;
- Ensure that shareholders, media, investors, analysts, and the public in general always obtain information regularly about corporate actions, financial positions, and other important issues;
- Organizing General Meeting of Shareholders, Meetings of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners including to keep documentation of minutes of the meetings;
- Ensure that the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors obtain prompt information on any relevant changes to regulations and understand on the impact;
- Responsible for implementing Company’s orientation program for the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Commissioners.
CORPORATE SECRETARY TRAINING IN 2020
The trainings attended by the Corporate Secretary is as follows:
|1||Seminar of POJK No. 29/POJK.04/2016 regarding Annual Report of Issuers and Public Companies||14-01-2020||Main Hall Bursa Efek Indonesia|
|2||Workshop “Quantum Leap Your Communication”||22-01-2020||Star Room, Intiland Tower|
|3||Workshop “Presentation Skill”||19-02-2020||Star Room, Intiland Tower|
|4||Webinar ICSA “Relaksasi Aturan OJK”||8-04-2020||Zoom Online|
|5||Webinar ICSA “E-Proxy”||15-04-2020||Zoom Online|
|6||Webinar ICSA “SR & Covid-19, What and How to Report?”||23-04-2020||Zoom Online|
|7||Dissemination of: POJK No. 15/POJK.04/2020 regarding the Plan and Implementation of General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies; and POJK No. 16/POJK.04/2020 on the Implementation of Electronic General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies.||5-05-2020||Live Event melalui Microsoft Teams OJK-IDX|
|8||Webinar ICSA “”Business Sustainability VS Sustainability Management, Which one are you?”||18-06-2020||Zoom Online|
|9||Webinar ICSA “Sustainability Report : A Practical Guidance”||25-06-2020||Zoom Online|
|10||Webinar ICSA “Why you should protect your data”||2-07-2020||Zoom Online|
|11||Webinar ICSA: Deepeming of POJK No. 17/POJK.04/2020 regarding Material Transaction and Changes of Business Activities.||9-07-2020||Zoom Online|
|12||Webinar ICSA: BEST PRACTICE - POJK No.15/POJK.04/2020 on the Plan and Implementation of General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies; and POJK No. 16/POJK.04/2020 on the Implementation of Electronic General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies.||16-07-2020||Zoom Online|
|13||Webinar IDX-GRI with the theme of “SDGs Reporting”||21-07-2020||Microsoft Teams – Live Event|
|14||Webinar IDX-GRI with the theme of “Preparing Stakeholder Engagement and Sustainability Strategy”||4-08-2020||Microsoft Teams – Live Event|
|15||Webinar on the Deepening of POJK 42/2020 regarding Affiliates Transactions and Conflict of Interest Transactions.||14-08-2020||Zoom Online|
|16||Seminar of Restructuring and Corporate Action in the Capital Market Summit & Expo (CMSE) 2020 events.||20-10-2020||Zoom Online|
|17||Webinar: HHP Law Firm 18th Employment Club “Omnibus Law on Job Creation - Employment Cluster”||21-10-2020||Zoom Online|
|18||Webinar: “FGD RSEOJK regarding the Format and Contents of Annual Report of Issuers and Public Companies”||11-11-2020||Zoom Online|
Corporate Secretary Activities in 2020
In 2020 the Corporate Secretary has carried out the following activities:
- Monitor the Company’s compliance with the provisions of laws and regulations applicable in the area of Capital Market and Stock Exchange;
- Implementing Good Corporate Governance policies;
- Monitor corporate secretarial activities related to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners;
- Establish good communication and working relationship with internal, external and business partners & deliver information disclosure to the public and manage the Company’s website;
- As a liaison between the Company and the OJK, the Stock Exchange and the public;
- Organizing the 2020 Annual GMS;
- Organizing the Annual Public Expose 2020;
- Completing the Guidelines and Charter;
- Develop and implement corporate social responsibility programs;
- Develop and implement the Company’s sponsorship activities.
The Company complies with the provision of disclosure from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) by providing periodic reports to OJK and the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). The disclosure to IDX and OJK is also carried out through e-reporting facilities, IDXNet and the OJK Electronic Reporting System (SPE). Starting in third quarter of 2015, the Company’s financial statements are reported quarterly through the Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) System.