The Corporate Secretary is directly responsible to the Board of Directors and is appointed and dismissed based on the Decree of the Board of Directors. The Corporate Secretary is responsible in facilitating communication between the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners, shareholders, capital market authorities and other stakeholders in order to be efficient, effective, transparent and comprehensive by taking into account the ethical standard, GCG principles and values held by the Company.
In compliance with Indonesia Stock Exchange Regulation No. I-A and OJK Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/2014, a public company is required to have a corporate secretary function that serves as a liaison between the company’s organ with the external parties including government and non-government institutions, shareholders, as well as other capital market communities.
Corporate Secretary Profile
The Company has appointed Leon Ruben as Corporate Secretary based on the Decree of the Board of Directors No. AAID/SK-DU/01-2022/001 dated 21 January 2022.
|Education||Bachelor of Accounting - Faculty of Economics University of Indonesia, 2000.
Master of Business Administration - IPMI Business School, 2009.
|Legal Reference||Decree of the Board of Directors of the Company No. AAID/SK-DU/01-2022/001, dated 21 January 2022 on Cessation and Appointment of Corporate Secretary.|
|Professional Background||February 2014 – January 2020 served as Director of Finance at PT The Nielsen Company Indonesia
January 2020 – Present serving as CFO & Director of Finance at PT Indonesia Air Asia.
Corporate Secretary Charter
The Company has in place the Corporate Secretary Charter as a guideline to undertake the authority, duties and responsibilities. The Corporate Secretary Charter has been ratified by the President Director, based on the Board of Directors’ Decree No. AAID/CEO-CORSEC/8-2018/017 dated August 29, 2018.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary include:
- Monitor the Company’s compliance with the Company’s Law and other statutory provisions, the Company’s Articles of Association, the Financial Services Authority and capital requirements and other regulatory provisions;
- Establish regular communication with the capital market supervisory bodies including the Financial Services Authority and the Indonesia Stock Exchange, regarding all matters relating to governance, corporate action, and important transactions;
- Ensure that shareholders, media, investors, analysts, and the public in general always obtain information regularly about corporate actions, financial positions, and other important issues;
- Organizing General Meeting of Shareholders, Meetings of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners including to keep documentation of minutes of the meetings;
- Ensure that the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors obtain prompt information on any relevant changes to regulations and understand on the impact;
- Responsible for implementing Company’s orientation program for the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Commissioners.
Corporate Secretary Training in 2021
The trainings attended by the Corporate Secretary is as follows:
|1||Webinar Leadership Isn’t About You. It’s About Empowering Other People||February 9 2021||Zoom Online|
|2||ICSA Webinar “POJK Seminar on the Annual Report of Issuers and Public Companies (POJK No. 29/2016 & SEOJK No.30/2016) and Sharing Session with PT ABM Investama Tbk as 2nd Place of Private Non Financial Listed Category – Annual Report Award (ARA) 2018”||February 25 2021||Zoom Online|
|3||ICSA Webinar “Deepening of POJK No. 42/POJK.04/2020 on the Affiliates Transaction and Conflict of Interest Transaction”||March 25 2021||Zoom Online|
|4||ICSA Webinar “Duties and Functions of the BOD, BOC, Nomination Committee, Remuneration, Audit Committee and Corporate Secretary”.||April 30 2021||Zoom Online|
|5||ICSA Webinar “Deepening of POJK No. 32/2014, POJK No. 15/2020, POJK No. 16/2020”||May 27 2021||Zoom Online|
|6||Webinar IDX-GRI “IDX-GRI-CDP sustainability learning series”GRI-CDP Beginner Seminar||June 2 2021||Zoom Online|
|7||ICSA Webinar “Deepening of POJK No. 3/POJK.042021 on the Implementation of Activities in Capital Market”||June 23 2021||Zoom Online|
|8||Webinar IDX-GRI “IDX-GRI-CDP sustainability learning series”GRI-CDP Advanced Seminar||June 29 2021||Zoom Online|
|9||Webinar on the “Deepening of Implementation of POJK 15/POJK.042020 & POJK 16/ POJK.04/2020 and Implementation of e-Proxy Module & e-Voting Module||July 1 2021||Zoom Online|
|10||ICSA FGD on “eGMS with eAsy.KSEI System”||July 15 2021||Zoom Online|
|11||ICSA Webinar “Deepening of POJK No. 17/POJK.04/2020 on the Material Transactions and Changes of Business Activities”||July 22 2021||Zoom Online|
|12||Webinar ICSA “Powerful Writing for Media Communication”||July 29 2021||Zoom Online|
|13||ICSA Webinar “Communication Governance of Corporate Secretary between the BOD and BOC”||September 9 2021||Zoom Online|
|14||Webinar ICSA “Corporate Action - HMETD, Non HMETD & Initial Public Offering”||October 22 2021||Zoom Online|
Corporate Secretary Activities in 2021
In 2021 the Corporate Secretary has carried out the following activities:
- Monitored the Company’s compliance with the provisions of laws and regulations applicable in the area of Capital Market and Stock Exchange;
- Implemented Good Corporate Governance policies;
- Monitored corporate secretarial activities related to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners;
- Established good communication and working relationship with internal, external and business partners & deliver information disclosure to the public and manage the Company’s website;
- As a liaison between the Company and the OJK, the Stock Exchange and the public;
- Organized the 2021 Extraordinary GMS;
- Organized the 2021 Annual GMS;
- Organized the Annual Public Expose 2021;
- Completed the Guidelines and Charter;
- Developed and implemented corporate social responsibility programs;