GCG Structure and Policy
The Company governance structure is established based on the function, authority and responsibilities of each organ in accordance with Law No. 40 year 2007, related Financial Services Authority regulations and the Articles of Association.
In general the Company governance structure is divided into Primary Organ and Supporting Organ.
The Primary Organ is as follows:
The Supporting Organs consist of Committees under the Board of Commissioners and Functions under the Board of Directors.
GCG IMPLEMENTATION LEGAL REFERENCE
As a public company listed in Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2017, the Company’s management and its GCG implementation refer to the regulatory issued by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) and IDX, as follows:
- Law of Republic Indonesia No. 40 Year 2007 on Limited Liability Companies and its implementing regulations.
- Law of Republic Indonesia No. 8 Year 1995 on Capital Market and its implementing regulations.
- Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 21/POJK.04/2015 on Public Companies Corporate Governance as well as Circular Letter of Financial Services Authority No. 32/SEOJK.04/2015 on Public Companies Corporate Governance Guidelines.
- Guidelines on Indonesia’s Good Corporate Governance issued by the National Committee on Governance (KNKG) in 2006.
- Article of Association of AirAsia.