The Head of Corporate Secretary is appointed by the Board of Directors, and is responsible to the President Director. Currently the Head of Corporate Secretary of the Company is held by Indah Permatasari Saugi, who has served since February 23, 2018 based on Board of Directors Decree No. AAID/SK-DU/022018/001 dated 23 February 2018.
Board of Director Decree No. AAID/SK-DU/02-2018/001 dated 23 February 2018
CORPORATE SECRETARY CHARTER
The Corporate Secretary has in place the Corporate Secretary Charter as a mandate to undertake the authority, duties and responsibilities in the Corporate Secretary ﬁeld in accordance with the competence and as the liaison between the Company and stakeholders. The Corporate Secretary Charter has been ratiﬁed by the President Director, and based on the Board of Directors’ Decree No. AAID/CEO-CORSEC/8-2018/017 dated August 29, 2018.
Corporate Secretary Charter
Corporate Secretary Profile
lndah Permatasari Saugi
|Education||Bachelor degree in Law - Faculty of Law (Business Law), University of Pelita Harapan (Jakarta), 2001.|
|Legal Reference||Decree of the Board of Directors of the Company No. AAID/SK-DU/02-2018/001, dated 23 February 2018 on the Appointment of Corporate Secretary|
|Professional Background||December 2016 – January 2017 as Corporate Secretary (Compliance GCG/Office of the Board) in PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI”). She previously served as the Lawyer of Melli Darsa & Co (“MDC”) in 2006.|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Corporate Secretary, who is also responsible for monitoring the Company’s compliance with regulations and regulations, ensuring that the shareholders, capital market authorities, analysts and the public obtain all important information related to the Company in a timely, complete and accurate manner; and ensuring that the disclosure of information and the Company’s internal and external communication is carried out transparently.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary include:
- Monitor the Company’s compliance with the Company’s Law and other statutory provisions, the Company’s Articles of Association, the Financial Services Authority and capital requirements and other regulatory provisions;
- Establish regular communication with the capital market supervisory bodies including the Financial Services Authority and the Indonesia Stock Exchange, regarding all matters relating to governance, corporate action, and important transactions;
- Ensure that shareholders, media, investors, analysts, and the public in general always obtain information regularly about corporate actions, ﬁnancial positions, and other important issues;
- Organizing General Meeting of Shareholders, Meetings of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners including to keep documentation of minutes of the meetings;
- Ensure that the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors obtain prompt information on any relevant changes to regulations and understand on the impact;
- Responsible for implementing Company’s orientation program for the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Commissioners.
The Company complies with the provision of disclosure from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) by providing periodic reports to OJK and the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). The disclosure to IDX and OJK is also carried out through e-reporting facilities, IDXNet and the OJK Electronic Reporting System (SPE). Starting in third quarter of 2015, the Company’s ﬁnancial statements are reported quarterly through the Exstensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) System.
CORPORATE SECRETARY TRAINING IN 2018
The trainings attended by the Corporate Secretary is as follows:
|1||Sustainability Reporting for Public Listed Companies||17-07-2018||BEI|
|2||Consequence of Law on Capital Market for Public Company as well as Matters for Corporate Secretary Awarness||23-07-2018||BEI|
|3||Matters for Corporate Secretary Awarness from BAPEPAM Regulation No.IX.E.2 on Material Transaction and Changes of Main Business Activity||14-08-2018||BEI|
|4||Road to Modern Capital Market in Economy Digital Era||18-09-2018||BEI|
|5||Hearing on Draft Stock Exchange Regulation No.I-A on Share and Bonds Listing on top of Shares Issued by Listed Company||20-09-2018||BEI|
|6||Socialization on OJK Regulation No. 9/POJK.04/2018 on Public Company Acquisition and OJK Regulation No. 11/POJK.04/2018 on Public Offering of Bonds/Sukuk to Professional Investor||27-09-2018||BEI|
|7||Role of Underwriter and Trustee in Corporate Action||09-10-2018||BEI|
|8||Accelerating Companies Performance Through IPO||18-10-2018||BEI|
CORPORATE SECRETARY ACTIVITIES IN 2018
In 2018 the Corporate Secretary has carried out the following activities:
- Monitor the Company’s compliance with the provisions of laws and regulations applicable in the area of Capital Market and Stock Exchange;
- Implementing Good Corporate Governance policies;
- Monitor corporate secretarial activities related to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners;
- Establish good communication and working relationship with internal, external and business partners & deliver information disclosure to the public and management of the Company’s website.
- As a liaison between the Company and the OJK and the Stock Exchange and the public;
- Organizing the 2018 Annual GMS;
- Organizing the Annual Public Expose 2018;
- Completing the Guidelines and Charter;
- Develop and implement a corporate social responsibility/corporate social responsibility program;
- Develop and implement the Company’s sponsorship activities.