The Corporate Secretary has the function to act as
the liaison between the Company and stakeholders,
who is also responsible for monitoring the Company’s
compliance with laws and regulations, ensuring the
shareholders, capital market authorities, analysts
and the public obtain all important information
related to the Company in a timely, complete and
accurate manner; and ensuring that the disclosure of
information and the Company’s internal and external
communication is carried out transparently.
Board of Director Decree No. AAID/SK-DU/02-2018/001 dated 23 February 2018
Corporate Secretary Profile
lndah Permatasari Saugi
|Education||Bachelor degree in Law - Faculty of Law (Business Law), University of Pelita Harapan (Jakarta), 2001.|
|Legal Reference||Decree of the Board of Directors of the Company No. AAID/SK-DU/02-2018/001, dated 23 February 2018 on the Appointment of Corporate Secretary|
|Professional Background||December 2016 – January 2017 as Corporate Secretary (Compliance GCG/Office of the Board) in PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI”). She previously served as the Lawyer of Melli Darsa & Co (“MDC”) in 2006.|
As a public company and in compliance with Indonesia Stock Exchange Regulation No. I-A and Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/2014, the Company has appointed Indah Permatasari Saugi as Corporate Secretary based on the Decree of the Board of Directors No. AAID/SK-DU/02-2018/001 dated 23 February 2018.
CORPORATE SECRETARY CHARTER
The Company has in place the Corporate Secretary
Charter as a guideline to undertake the authority, duties
The Corporate Secretary Charter has been ratified by the President Director, based on the Board of Directors’ Decree No. AAID/CEO-CORSEC/8-2018/017 dated August 29, 2018.
Corporate Secretary Charter
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary include:
- Monitor the Company’s compliance with the Company’s Law and other statutory provisions, the Company’s Articles of Association, the Financial Services Authority and capital requirements and other regulatory provisions;
- Establish regular communication with the capital market supervisory bodies including the Financial Services Authority and the Indonesia Stock Exchange, regarding all matters relating to governance, corporate action, and important transactions;
- Ensure that shareholders, media, investors, analysts, and the public in general always obtain information regularly about corporate actions, ﬁnancial positions, and other important issues;
- Organizing General Meeting of Shareholders, Meetings of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners including to keep documentation of minutes of the meetings;
- Ensure that the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors obtain prompt information on any relevant changes to regulations and understand on the impact;
- Responsible for implementing Company’s orientation program for the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Commissioners.
CORPORATE SECRETARY TRAINING IN 2019
The trainings attended by the Corporate Secretary is as follows:
|1||Business Reporting on Sustainable Development Goals||25-04-2019||Indonesia Stock Exchange Main Hall|
|2||Electronically Integrated Business Licensing - Online Single Submission (OSS)||08-10-2019||Indonesia Stock Exchange Main Hall|
|3||Pre-Emptive Righst Issue e-registraton SPRINT dissemination||01-11-2019||Hotel Kempinsky Jakarta|
|4||“Indonesia’s preparations for global economic turbulence: awaiting the breakthrough of the Onward Indonesia Cabinet Economic Team”||12-11-2019||Indonesia Stock Exchange Main Hall|
CORPORATE SECRETARY ACTIVITIES IN 2019
In 2019 the Corporate Secretary has carried out the following activities:
- Monitor the Company’s compliance with the provisions of laws and regulations applicable in the area of Capital Market and Stock Exchange;
- Implementing Good Corporate Governance policies;
- Monitor corporate secretarial activities related to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners;
- Establish good communication and working relationship with internal, external and business partners & deliver information disclosure to the public and management of the Company’s website.
- As a liaison between the Company and the OJK and the Stock Exchange and the public;
- Organizing the 2019 Annual GMS;
- Organizing the Annual Public Expose 2019;
- Completing the Guidelines and Charter;
- Develop and implement a corporate social responsibility/corporate social responsibility program;
- Develop and implement the Company’s sponsorship activities.
The Company complies with the provision of disclosure from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) by providing periodic reports to OJK and the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). The disclosure to IDX and OJK is also carried out through e-reporting facilities, IDXNet and the OJK Electronic Reporting System (SPE). Starting in third quarter of 2015, the Company’s financial statements are reported quarterly through the Exstensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) System.