Internal Audit Charter
The Internal Audit Division has an Internal Audit Charter as a mandate to implement the authority, duties and responsibilities of Internal Audit with competence, independency and reliability hence can be accepted by all stakeholders. The Head of Internal Audit Division is appointed and dismissed by the President Director with the approval of the Board of Commissioners. The Internal Audit Charter formed and based on the Decree of the Board of Directors No. AAID/CEO-CORSEC/8-2018/017 dated August 29th 2018.
The Company has established the Internal Audit Division as the Company’s commitment to comply with the Capital Market Authority Regulation and to enhance the value of strong internal governance as well as improve the Company’s operations.
Profile of Head of Internal Audit
Bastianus H. FreddyIndonesian Citizen, appointed as Head of Internal Audit Unit since 23 February 2018, by the Decree of No. AAID/SK-DU/2-2018/002. Graduated from the University of Atmajaya in 2004. He has participated in various trainings on banking and taxes. Has more than 14 years experience in Audit.
Structure on Internal Audit Division within the Company
Resources and Competency of Internal Audit Division
As of 31 December 2017, the Internal Audit Division comprises of 4 members, led by 1 Head of Internal Audit Division being appointed and dismissed by the President Director with 3 member of Auditors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the annual Internal Audit plan;
- Analyze and evaluate the implementation of internal control and risk management system in accordance with the company policy;
- Conduct audit and assessment of efficiency and effectiveness in finance, accounting, operation, human resources, marketing, information technology and other activities;
- Provide suggestion for improvements and objective information on the audited activities at all levels of management;
- Make a report of the audit result and submit the report to the President Director and the Board of Commissioners;
- Monitor, analyze and report the implementation of recommended improvements;
- Cooperate with the Audit Committee;
- Develop a program to evaluate the quality of internal audit activities; and
- Conduct special audit if necessary.
2017 Internal Audit Division Activities
In 2017, Internal Audit Division T has performed all related duties and responsibilities as follows:
- Having undertaken the task of ensuring the running of the system and procedures for the administration and operation of the Company, within the period of 2016 has been done as much as 2 (two) times.
- Have conducted a review of interim financial statements and provide positive inputs.
- Implementing tasks in ensuring orderly administration.
- Ensure that the Company operates in its operational HSE (Health Safety Environment) primarily in the business location.
- And other tasks related to the implementation of internal audit tasks including in the areas of finance, operations and marketing.